The Chamber has adopted the following, “New Story” to define our process of engaging our membership and the community:
- We include many ideas, remember there are many realities and seek them out.
- We include people who haven’t been asked before.
- We trust each other, we don’t second guess.
- We realize there’s more than one way to accomplish things.
- We have a strategy with clear and defined goals.
- We all do better when we all do better.
- We focus on the positives and assets.
- We celebrate and publicize our successes.
- We keep the vision in front of us.
- We have fun.
Call us at 218 732-4111 or stop into the Visitor’s Information Center with and all of your membership questions. We would love to meet with you, find out more about your business and share how we can help you.