History of the Park Rapids Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce
- 1918 – The organization was established
- 1958 – The Chamber of Commerce merged with the Resort Association.
- 1969 – A new Chamber Visitor Center was built on Hwy 71 South
- 2003 -We became the Park Rapids Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce and The All Veterans Memorial was built just south of the Chamber.
- 2004 – Construction began on the new Park Rapids State Wayside Rest Building
- 2005 – Chamber moved into the new Wayside Rest building, the Gateway to our community.
- 2013 – Hosted the Statewide Governor’s Fishing Opener bringing the community together
- 2015 – Hosted the inaugural Minnesota Bike Opener
Whether you’re ready to join or have a ton of questions, call us at 218 732-4111 or stop into the Visitor’s Information Center and we’ll help you out. We would love to meet with you, find out more about your business and share how we can help you.