Are you ready to join the Park Rapids Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce & Tourism?
Click here for a downloadable Member Application or fill out the contact form below and Teresa will give you a call.
Chamber members enjoy the credibility that comes from participation in the organization. Consumers and colleagues alike recognize our members’ commitment to collaboration and prosperity in the Heartland Lakes Area.
Top 10 Reasons to join the Chamber:
1. Connections – The business owners and operators you meet through the Chamber can be your clients and open doors to other companies to help grow your business;
2. Business advocates – Your ability to influence public policy on common business problems becomes greater as more voices are added to advocate on behalf of businesses like yours;
3. Credibility – Membership in a Chamber of Commerce is considered a must by the public and other businesses for your business to be taken seriously and be considered a viable player in your industry;
4. Resources – The problems you face in business are likely shared by your fellow men and women in the business community. What better way to talk through difficulties or problems in your business than discussing with those who are walking on the same path as you;
5. Intelligence – You don’t have time to stay on top of all the local, regional, and state issues which could impact your business, but that’s at the heart of what we do. We keep you informed so that you can concentrate on growing your business;
6. Training – Whether it is a lunch and learn or a seminar on improving your company’s marketing, the Chamber hosts programs to help you increase your skills and/or staff skills;
7. Involvement – Consumers and business owners and operators want to do business with someone who is vested in their community;
8. Marketing – What better way to introduce your business to potential clients than through chamber-sponsored events that attract other businesses and the public;
9. Standing – When you sit on business committees and eventually advance into leadership positions, you are seen by the public and other business owners and operators as an expert in your field;
10. Giving back – When you give back to your community, you’re helping others, and that helps the business community become stronger. When the business community is vibrant and strong, the local economy is stronger, and that is good for all businesses that depend on consumers’ ability to spend in the local marketplace.
There are many more networking, sponsorship, training and publicity opportunities as well. Click here for our Membership Brochure to see pricing structure, membership types and testimonials.
Contact us with the form below if you would like us to follow up with you. Member and Guest Services Agent Teresa Leshovsky will call you and answer your questions about membership, explain what we do in the community and how we are uniquely positioned to help your business grow.